GOOD STORIES FOR CHILDREN
(From four to nine years old)
THE KNEETIME ANIMAL STORIES
By RICHARD BARNUM
[Illustration: SQUINTY THE COMICAL PIG]
In all nursery literature animals have played a conspicuous part; and the reason is obvious, for nothing entertains a child more than the antics of an animal. These stories abound in amusing incidents such as children adore, and the characters are so full of life, so appealing to a child's imagination, that none will be satisfied until they have met all of their favorites--Squinty, Slicko, Mappo, and the rest.
1. Squinty, the Comical Pig.
2. Slicko, the Jumping Squirrel.
3. Mappo, the Merry Monkey.
4. Tum Tum, the Jolly Elephant.
5. Don, a Runaway Dog.
6. Dido, the Dancing Bear.
7. Blackie, a Lost Cat.
8. Flop Ear, the Funny Rabbit.
9. Tinkle, the Trick Pony.
10. Lightfoot, the Leaping Goat.
11. Chunky, the Happy Hippo.
12. Sharp Eyes, the Silver Fox.
13. Nero, the Circus Lion.
14. Tamba, the Tame Tiger.
15. Toto, the Rustling Beaver.
16. Shaggo, the Mighty Buffalo.
17. Winkie, the Wily Woodchuck.
_Cloth, Large 12mo., Illustrated._
THE BOBBY BLAKE SERIES
BY FRANK A. WARNER
BOOKS FOR BOYS FROM EIGHT TO TWELVE YEARS OLD
[Illustration: BOBBY BLAKE _AT_ ROCKLEDGE SCHOOL FRANK A. WARNER]
True stories of life at a modern American boarding school. Bobby attends this institution of learning with his particular chum and the boys have no end of good times. The tales of outdoor life, especially the exciting times they have when engaged in sports against rival schools, are written in a manner so true, so realistic, that the reader, too, is bound to share with these boys their thrills and pleasures.
1. BOBBY BLAKE AT ROCKLEDGE SCHOOL.
2. BOBBY BLAKE AT BASS COVE.
3. BOBBY BLAKE ON A CRUISE.
4. BOBBY BLAKE AND HIS SCHOOL CHUMS.
5. BOBBY BLAKE AT SNOWTOP CAMP.
6. BOBBY BLAKE ON THE SCHOOL NINE.
7. BOBBY BLAKE ON A RANCH.
8. BOBBY BLAKE ON AN AUTO TOUR.
9. BOBBY BLAKE ON THE SCHOOL ELEVEN.
10. BOBBY BLAKE ON A PLANTATION.
11. BOBBY BLAKE IN THE FROZEN NORTH.
12. BOBBY BLAKE ON MYSTERY MOUNTAIN.